Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hello Fall

 For All Things Stamp Set from Stampin Up is so very fun!
This quick easy fall card comes together easy with some ink, a few sponges and post it notes. I also used the Burlap ribbon cut in half then a few pieces taken off to put under the button.




tams# 1501

Start with a 3x3 piece of cs. I used very vanilla. Using your post it notes place one 1 inch from the bottom and one 1 1/2 inches from the top. This gives enough room for your sentiment to go where the mask is when finished sponging.
ink up your sponge with some Cajun craze ink. I usually dab some off on scratch paper. Then apply small amount along the edge of the post it note. try to keep it close to edge of the top and bottom.
Next add your mossy meadow ink using your sponge. I left the center lighter than the sides. I went a little into the Cajun Craze but not much.
remove your mask (post it notes). Ink the sentiment hello fall from For all things stamp set. I used hello honey ink. stamp to the left. leave room for the acorns.
Ink up the acorns from the set. I used early espresso ink. stamp on the right hand side of the sentiment. some will go on the sponged part.
next I sponged very lightly with Crumb Cake ink over the whole piece. Going darker on the edges.my next layer is very vanilla 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 sponged the edges of that layer lightly also. attached to hello fall piece.
Next layer is Hello Honey 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 adhere that one to very vanilla cs. next adhere the whole panel to top half of the card base. 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Cajun Craze cs scored in the middle at 4 1/4. fold in half for card base.
next I cut a 4 1/4 piece of Burlap from the roll. Then cut that to make skinny strip of burlap. it will start to fray. Pull on a single strand it will come off then pull another. These I used under the button I just looped and used glue dot to adhere to back of button, before I put those on I threaded a piece thru the button holes and tied a knot. then another glue dot to attach to card. then just add a very vanilla piece to inside I sponged the edges with crumb cake ink. I also stamped the leaf on the inside of the card. I saw this card on Pinterest and changed it some to make it my own.
Product List

No comments: