Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fall Stampin Up Card with White Christmas Stamp Set


This card has lots of steps but isn't hard. Using a scratch piece of card stock I stamped the trees from the White Christmas set.(make sure to leave them on the block the same as in this step). I then cut out what would be where the leaves would be. this made my mask for around the trees.
next I cut my very vanilla card stock to 4 7/8 by 3 1/2. I stamped my post card stamp in memento black ink. Because I am going to use my aqua painter with some sky ink to brush the background.
next stamp your trees from the White Christmas set also in black Memento Ink.Then you want to color your trees with soft suede marker. Place your mask over the trees you can use some washi tape if you want to tape it down. Then I inked up the speckled stamp from Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in Hello Honey Ink. Stamping on the very vanilla I was heavy on the color as it gave me my base. then I cleaned the stamp and did the same with Cajun craze ink,Tangelo Twist and Mossy Meadow ink. you can leave it like this but I wanted a fuller look so I then used my markers in the same colors as the ink and just dabbed the color in to make it fuller. remove your mask.
next I colored in the hills with the Mossy Meadow marker. using my Cajun Craze Stampin Write marker I made some leaves on the grass.Then using the Aqua painter and Soft Sky Ink I gently swiped in some sky. Be careful not to use to much water this isn't watercolor paper.
after that was completely dry. I used my black stampin write marker to draw a few birds in the sky. I then used Crumb Cake Ink to make it look vintage around the edges. I also used my finger nail to rough up the edges.
Next I cut a piece of yellow honey comb paper from the Moonlight Paper Stack. 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 I also used Crumb Cake Ink with a sponge dauber to go around the edges. Next was soft sky card stock 1/8 th larger than yellow piece, did the same thing to edges.then the mossy meadow card base. 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
for the sentiment give thanks I used the banner thinlet from the gift card envelope trim thinlet set. the sentiment is from good greetings on very vanilla layered onto soft sky card stock. I love to hear your comments.. Please also ask any questions. if you need any of the supplies just click on the item it will take you to my store.Thank you for looking.

tams# 1625

Product List
103954s
[103954]
$16.95

No comments: